Using jQuery for Background Image Animations Sep 23, 2008
Changing the position of the background image felt to be the best approach to creating the type of effect we’re looking for.
Custom HTML Form Elements Jul 01, 2008
How to get Cross Browser Compatibility Every Time Jun 19, 2008
Here is a quick summary for those of you who don’t want to read the whole article:
1. Always use strict doctype and standards-compliant HTML/CSS
2. Always use a reset at the start of your css
3. Use opacity:0.99 on text elements to clean up rendering in Safari
4. Never resize images in the CSS or HTML
5. Check font rendering in every browser. Don’t use Lucida
6. Size text as a % in the body, and as em’s throughout
7. All layout divs that are floated should include display:inline and overflow:hidden
8. Containers should have overflow:auto and trigger hasLayout via a width or height
9. Don’t use any fancy CSS3 selectors
10. Don’t use transparent PNG’s unless you have loaded the alpha
This lightweight drop down menu script (~1.8kb) allows you to easily add smooth transitioning dropdowns to your website. This can be used for navigation, dropdown lists, info panels, etc.
10 best CSS hacks Feb 18, 2008
list of 10 hand picked CSS hacks and tricks which can help you in your CSS code and also save some time.
Vertical align div, Min-Height, PNG transparency, Autoclear, Reset CSS, Scrolling Render IE, Opacity, PRE Tag, Li Background Repeat IE
CSS Gradient Text Effect Jan 17, 2008